-
April 28th, 2004, 06:47 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hello! I'm just wondering what's the status on the release of the new edition of Neon Angel? Any info? anyone?
-
April 28th, 2004, 08:42 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hello Almarockstar
The new edition of this book is suppose to be
out later this year(lots a help) the only
article I found with any reference on this is
www.filmthreat.com to get what you are looking
for I went to google advanced search then
put in ( neon angel cherie currie ) then
search, you'll find (filmthreat.com) 2nd page
5th spot down can't miss, click and you
will find a great article and photos on
CC. hope this helps. Sorry tried to auto link
but wouldn't work problem with person
pressing keys.
Cheers to all you CC fans
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] time
The Wolverine
P.S. I wish it would quit snowing
<font color="#007FFF"><font size="1">[ April 28, 2004 11:43 PM: Message edited by: The Canadian Wolverine ]</font></font>
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ April 28, 2004 11:55 PM: Message edited by: The Canadian Wolverine ]</font>
-
April 29th, 2004, 03:37 PM
#3
moderator
In the December issue of 'All Access' magazine there is a recent Cherie Currie interview by Christopher Bell. He states that Cherie told him she is THIS close to updating the book and having another pressing come out.
Q. You wrote an excellent autobiograpy a while back. I've heard that you are re-releasing it with some updates. What's the news on that? Where can the book be found?
A. It's currently at an agency in NYC, we've got a lot of interest and we're waiting to see.
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
GD
-
April 30th, 2004, 03:52 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Thank you both Wolverine and Gus sooo much. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I really enjoy the first edtion of the book, but i cannot wait to read the promised 2nd.
Wolverine, welcome to the board! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks